Poll. Pretty straightforward -- who would I vote for if the election were held today. Presidential (Bush v Kerry), Gubernatorial (Benson v Lynch), Senatorial (Gregg v "Granny D"), and Congressional (Bass v Hodes). Also, who of Bush and Kerry would do better on selected issues (Health care, Terrorism, Iraq, Social Security); does a candidate's war record matter; do I take into consideration the future make-up of the Supreme Court; and is Bush doing a good job. Demographic questions: age and scholarship.
Normally I refuse to take polls unless they tell me where they are calling from and who is paying for the poll. This poller was very polite and willing to answer my questions, so I answered hers.
Here are the
results of the poll. Sample size was only 453, which means the main result (Kerry 50%, Bush 41%) are within the true "margin of error" of 4.5%. Pretty meaningless if you ask me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home