For years I have had this theory that all those times you get a dead line when answering the phone it's because an automated caller didn't want a real person answering. Some days I'd get a bunch of hang-ups, then I'd leave for an hour or so and come back to a telemarketing message on my answering machine. Real people hang up on recorded messages, but answering machines are happy to listen to them. Once a message is on your machine you are more likely to listen to it in order to get to the next message.
Well today I got my proof. Instead of a dead line there was a recording: "We are sorry to disturb you. This message was intended to be received by an answering machine." It's nice to know my theory was right, but that's far outweighed by the truth of it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home